Friday, September 23, 2011

Revisions of my paper?

  I have struggled to produce an effective essay. For instance, looking at my draft, I need to revised half of my work. listening to my classmates, teacher, and friends criticism of my work has become valuable in sight the revision process become a little easier for me.
  
  when revising my paper I made changes to the content, and organized paragraphs differently. Rereading my draft several times, I found errors that I could identify. In paragraphs, I had problems writing the main idea to the topic of each paragraph. My focus on the main ideas in each paragraph was lost in my thoughts. I realized I needed to expand my thoughts, make my paragraphs shorter they were too lengthy I was losing readers attention. 
  
  I sat down to rethink my draft, I got a big picture in my mind. I was determined to complete this assignment in which the teacher wanted it to be completed.
  
  I organized my thoughts in paragraphs, focusing on the main idea in each. I tryed to complete a well structured sentence and clean the grimmer back to front in the sentences.
   
  I believe with a lot of work and critical thinking my writing can improve. I can make stronger essays and better paragraphs with rereading and breaking down each paragraph at a time, the weakest part of my essay was getting lost in thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment