Saturday, October 8, 2011

Carson's

    I read Cynthia blog  the effect of this advertisement was right to point.I  feel instead of sperating gender, purpose and  Audience every sentence could be  blended into  a straight sentence. I feel she persuaded her audience a great deal to agree with her add. Cynthia took  a lot of time to do research and effectively send the message that she intended to her audience.    
    On my advertisement I feel that I had great communication with my  the persuasion  of  shopping  Carson's.   The area that  needs work,Is more  information of what Carson's has to offer the consumer. My purpose  was of course trying to sellthe  store I feel is the best place  to shop at and all  the deals are amazing. From my own personal experiences of  shopping at Carson's i havre found there are many name brands to choose form. The advertisement deals with all genders and its targets the audience interests. The image i am trying to effectively to get across is more consumers to shop at Carson's.   

No comments:

Post a Comment