I reflect back doing my first blog and I have realized I was not focusing on enough on the most critical part of getting a readers attention.
What is the blogs post title? When writing most of my blogs I feel I had some creativtiy running through my brain. When it was time to give my blog a title, a mental block stuck in my head.
As this year progresses I have found out that the title of your blog creates a vision of what or who it is that you are looking for or talking about.
I find that during our peer groups when we work on work sheets, the process becomes a bit overwhelming but I need to get a firmer grasp on the proper way to write blogs and papers,
With the constructive feed back of peers my growth in writing has become an easily task to achieve. At with the feed back of your peers I found many grammar errors or simple glitches I over looked. With the constructive feed back and criticism not only from peers, also from Ms. Spencer, to me it has this meant that some one was not just reading my work, but analyzing it with the perspective of being a writer. Over the months giving constructive criticism was important to me as well, when I first started I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, but now I realize this class helps us to consider our dialogue when writing, point of view structure and be very careful with our grammar.
To accomplish many of these goals in writing I have learned I need to become focused and find a quite place to let my mind flow with wisdom of creatively. I feel my writing can still be improved, but I have changed with in and become a stronger writer. I now feel great about writing, I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment