Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I’m lovin it, “McDonalds “


           Why are McDonald’s sales doing so well?  With the great advertisements, this company has came up with as a lot to do with it and how the company is willing to change to accommodate the need for tend in different areas of sales. Take the new advertisement of their coffee; you can still buy coffee for one dollar at McDonalds. McDonald Advertise about their new McCafe’ in every chain of their stores. They have upgrade a new café to sell various coffee choices, to compete with the new tend of coffee drinkers that are hitting Starbucks. McDonald advertisements are not just in their food restaurants but in the news, billboards, park benches, the radio, trying new methods to compete with the other fast food chains. 

         I found McDonalds, an interesting company to do my essay about for several reasons, first being, since I was a kid McDonalds has always been the greatest outing as a family we did on Saturday nights. I find McDonalds to be easy to write about due to the big advertisements and the popularity of the fast food chain. I did not choose any advertisements from the list due to McDonalds pop into to head and I wanted to write about something I love, McDonald’s restaurant. McDonalds has always show young and adults it is the largest fast food chain restaurants and always a great retreat to eat at, would it be their drive thru or sit down in their cozy style areas, you can always enjoy your meal, eating McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment