The process of peer review is to read each others work and carefully, make helpful comments, to make improvements on errors. We are using our judgment and knowledge within our scope of English we have learned. We are equally qualified to share opinions and comments with each other in order to improve our writing skills we gain negative and positive feedback to revise a finial draft to compose a great essay.
For peer review to be a positive and effective part of writing you must receive a bias opinion that is not to be criticized unfairly. As a peer reviewer myself, I need to trust the judgment of my fellow peer group also in return they must have trust in my opinion. With all the positive and negative feedback that I receive for my peers through instructions on how to improve my grammar errors, run on sentences, verb agreements and more English rules to follow, we can compose a paper to turn into our instructor for a proper grade. As for myself, I some times forget to use the rules of English when writing, my mind seems to wander a lot, so having feedback helps when organizing my thoughts on paper.
My strengths for being a peer reviewer comes from being a fair person on my judgment calls, I speak the truth always willing to share positive information with my fellow student to help them. My weakness as a peer reviewer comes from my difficulty with speech. English has always been a mountain I have been trying to climb, the task of knowing all the rules needs to stay and I need to apply them deeper in my mind.
When writing I the first stages of my essays, I find a good process that helps me is all the feedback I receive from peers and my instructor, writing is made simple and now is becoming a fun project, I can use my mind to write and create a masterpiece of my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment