Monday, December 12, 2011

My peer’s analyses


When analyzing my peer’s argument paper I found the writer to appear to be very weak to give supportive reasons for his general argument of his discussion.  Reading each paragraph the supportive reasons were weakened   by the writers unsurely of which position   stand they took of the argument they were trying to present. The argument that the writer was trying to present was not a persuasive for me to become interested to keep reading. Focusing on analyzing papers and reading through my text I can become a better writer while producing a effective argument paper if I take the time to learn more on the topic of my paper I am trying to present to be a persuasive while reading the tone is set strong if you can present enough supportive reasons of each main topic in each paragraph. They all have to be presented in organization fashion to tie in with your main thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment