My most compelling evidence that I do support is I believe students after high school should take a “gap-year” after graduation. At this time it gives a student taking the “gap-year” gains valuable life experiences, such as, working or traveling, or just taking a breather that is refreshing from the hard core demanding studies of high school. Students at this time taking the year off are able to figure out where their interest lies. This I believe is strong evidence, because logically students who have graduated from high school are not sure what career paths they are gearing for in life. Taking this break, with give them time to focus on life experiences they learned, such as, learning new traditions and cultures while traveling, choosing the correct career path they would like to pursue or just readily to commit themselves for the hard studies that college requires one to do. Since this will be my strongest evidence I will mention at the beginning of my essay and continue to reiterate throughout my argument.
I feel that my weakest evidence is students can not afford to go, yes there is finical aide available for many, grants private college loans with high interest rates, but generally this is not a reason many stay out for a breather. This is weak because many students can save money but the expenses of colleges are high way too much for students to save in one year. All another reason being you can earn a certification trade in two years for less money. A great part of the argument being finding jobs out there are not easy but having a certification or some type of degree certainly can help achieve a great job. Taking this way can save many stressful decisions and expenses in the long run
No comments:
Post a Comment