Monday, December 12, 2011

Assignment 15



Looking back on the beginning of this year, when I entered this English class my experience of writing or understanding the English structure of writing was at a o level.
During my high school years assignments never expected us to produce term papers.  As such, we were in special education, focusing mainly learning writing paragraphs was is far as we accomplished.  When I registered for this class I was in hopes to learn a whole new world of expressing my ideas on paper. Upon taking this class it seemed so difficult to tack so many weaknesses, not knowing proper format, not knowing how to organize a essay, even write a great thesis was hard.  I find as a example my argument  paper if I keep going over it reading it several times I can realize and stop most grammar errors, yes some slip by me But I have tried. Going to the English tutor this year has helped me a great deal, as well as, my professor .Strengths are few in my case ,but as least I can omit many and willing to try to tackle them. My greatest strength I feel is my willing to try to accomplish a difficult subject that really I never had any clue of the main concept of what English class consisted of.  I found to learn many new way to prepare an essay, outlining, preparing drafts, revisions and my main goal is to prepare a thesis.  I need to keep reinforcing all what I have discussed in class , what I have taped in sessions keep rewinding as I continue to write  but I will continue to absorb every thing in my mind. Yes I have accomplished many new ways of writing And I am very proud of what I have learned, yes they can improve but with the help of tutoring and professors to guide me writing can be tackled easy for me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment