IN my writings this was necessary long sentences. Many of these sentences appear to start in one direction and ends up some where else. Words are misplaced and phrases, Peers of mine caught a few fragments sentences. That were lengthy and the reader became exhausted.
When analyzing a few of my papers I identified problems with verb endings such as A and an. Because of my problem with speech, this has become disruptive problem for me. The first essay I try to accomplish problems appeared quite frequently with the subject verb agreement.
Turning my paper in to Ms. Spencer helped me, with her explanations of how I souid become more creative while writing, write from my heart. When Ms. Spencer edited my essays she helped me find additional errors that 2 could not find on my own.
Reading the essay out loud became a tool for me this year, I heard a lot of errors while reading my own essays. Proof reading over each sentence and high lighting mistakes become a long process. Large categories of sentence punctuation errors were very noticeable when peers read over my paper only let me blind to see my own errors.
I know now try to start with the error that is confusing to me the most, subject verb agreement and I a list of errors as I spotted them and try to shape my paper as I use a English guide book when I revised my papers. I struggle a lot this year but the English tutor and Ms. Spencer helped me become more experience at listening and reading my papers only to find my own errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment